• Ordering Prints
Send in the order form from the Contact page with:
• Photo file number(s)
• Name, address, email and phone number where you may be reached
• Print package A, B, or C
Please read the Terms and Conditions notice below. Thanks for not stealing!
• Digital Image download
Sherri Cavalier/Cavalier Art Photography Copyright, Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on and with the cavalierart.ca website. The placing of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We will treat each order for goods and services as an offer by you to purchase the goods and services subject to these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to refuse at our discretion to supply any goods or services ordered by you.
The Copyright of all photographs and images appearing on www.cavalierart.ca is owned by Sherri Cavalier, at all times and throughout the world.
All rights are reserved for all the images on this website. No images may be downloaded from this website for any purpose, without proper payment and rights permission.
Images, if required for publishing, must be formally requested and licensed, before any image can be published in any form, including digitally.
Any image copyrights belonging to Sherri Cavalier which are downloaded or published without formal permission will be deemed as theft and Breach of Copyright.
Any Breach of Copyright will be pursued for payment and damages. If this fails, the pursuit of payment and damages for Breach of Copyright will be made under International and or UK Law.
- All photographs remain the copyright property of the photographer, Sherri Cavalier, at all times and throughout the world.
- It is not permitted to copy, scan, or otherwise reproduce any image received from the photographer, unless written permission has been given by the photographer.
- Reproduction rights granted are personal to the Client and cannot be re-assigned by the Client, except for the practising of those reproduction rights.
- Reproduction rights are not issued exclusively to the Client except when specified.
- Reproduction rights granted are by way of licence. No partial or other assignment of copyright shall be implied.
- Personal Use Only licences imply the right to use the pictures only for Personal Use, including printing for display within the Client's personal premises, and use for personal stationary. The right to display the pictures on any website, including Facebook, is expressly NOT included.
- Editorial licences allow One reproduction only of pictures supplied within One print edition of the specified title in an editorial context only, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The Client's right to reproduce a picture arises only on full payment (including interest charges levied on late payment) of the invoice relating to the granting of reproduction rights. Any reproduction before payment of the invoice constitutes an infringement of rights and a Breach of Copyright, rendering the Client liable for the payment of damages.
Availability of Goods
All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. However, if a product is no longer available and you do not wish to proceed with the order or for any reason we cannot supply the product or service, we will arrange for the order to be cancelled.
Bookings and Cancellations
Once a Client has made a booking for a specific time and date, no further bookings from other Clients will be accepted for those times and dates.
Once a booking is made, if it is subsequently cancelled, a Cancellation Charge will be charged to the Client.
- If a Client cancels a booking within Two weeks of a confirmed date, a fee of 10% of the booked rate will be charged.
- If a Client cancels a booking within One week of a confirmed date, a fee of 40% of the booked rate will be charged. In addition to this cancellation fee, the Client will be charged for any expenses already incurred.
No model releases or consents have been or will be obtained, except where specifically stated.